Heliski is an off-piste skiing practice that, thanks to the use of a helicopter, takes the skier to mountain peaks that cannot be reached by lift facilities or are difficult to reach on foot.
The skier gets by helicopter to the top of the mountain and then skis or snowboards down to the valley, following the route that our guide considers best.
Come and discover the breathtaking slopes of the Engadine with our professionals!
The package includes:
- Ski instructor / mountain guide
- Lesson and assistance that varies in duration according to the chosen itinerary
- Pick-up service with return to the same place of departure
What to bring:
- Skis / poles / boots / ski skins / A.R.T.V.A (they can be rented in an affiliated ski service)
- Helmet for children under 14
- Weather-appropriate clothing (jacket, gloves, sunglasses/snow goggle)
- Sun protection
- 30 liter backpack or ABS
Price to be evaluated based on the chosen itinerary